Storage Units Near Ashland, KY
Here at Ironton Storage Center, we aim to provide state-of-the-art service and features our community and surrounding areas can depend on. We’re about 3 miles from downtown Ashland, KY via Ohio River Scenic Byway. Our facility is equipped with secure temperature-controlled storage units, outdoor parking spaces, a business center, and much more. When you store with us, trust that everything you store will be safe since our facility is under 24-hour video surveillance, fenced, and gated with keypad entry.
Are you in need of extra storage? Find the prices, availability, and other facility information on our unit prices page.
From Ashland, KY to Ironton Storage Units:
- Cross the Simeon Willis Memorial Bridge into Ohio from 13th Street & Winchester Avenue.
- At the end of the bridge make a left onto St. Rt. 52
- Take the OH-243 exit toward Coal Grove
- Turn right off the exit onto OH-243 E/Marion Pike
- Turn left at the second stop light onto Lane Ave. which turns into County Rd. 24.
- Continue onto County Rd. 24
- Just past Hog Run Rd. make a right into the facility
- You’ve arrived at Ironton Storage Units